Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate those that have inspired and encouraged others to adventure and explore on Night 1! Congratulations to the 2018 Inspiration Awards Winners:
- Lifetime Achievement: Jake Burton Carpenter and Donna Carpenter
- Individual: Kimberley Barreda – para-athlete and founder of Unlimbited, Kim has been an advocate and proponent of maximizing the potential of the disabled population through outdoor sports programs.
- Retailer: Gear Coop – Combining aspects of local advocacy, festival-like special events, and e-commerce; Terry Lee and his partners at Gear Coop have grown a community of young and enthusiastic outdoorists.
- Non-Profit: Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics – Organization focused on promoting and inspiring responsible outdoor recreation by all outdoor enthusiasts.
- Manufacturer: United By Blue – Provides responsibly made and sourced apparel and accessories while working to raise awareness for ocean and waterway conservation.
- The Youth Award: Margo Hayes – National champion in women’s sport climbing and first woman to ascend “Bad Girls Club,” one of Colorado’s most difficult climbing routes.