The Demo Experience at Summer Market debuts in Denver as an “Urban Adventure,” where buyers from all categories can see, try and buy products and trends in paddle, running/trail running, overland, camping, climbing, technology, fly fishing and more alongside the latest outdoor technologies. Interested in exhibiting? Click here.
Photo by Stan Obert and VISIT DENVER
Sunday, July 22, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Confluence and Commons Park in downtown Denver.
The event will stage along the banks of the Platte River, at Commons Park, and take over the sandy beach at Confluence Park as a launch point for paddle demos up and down the Cherry Creek and Platte Rivers. Participants will have access to the whitewater features of Confluence Park itself.
It’s easily accessible. Confluence and Commons Parks are within walking, biking and free shuttle distance from all points downtown—and just a five minute walk from Union Station. This means you can hop of the plane on Sunday, take the train into Union Station and be paddling on the rivers in a few minutes time.
Experience the “Urban Adventure.” Taking full advantage of its downtown setting, the Demo Experience will showcase products and trends all within city limits and provide retailers with ideas and opportunities for their own in-store demos.
So. Much. Gear. You’ll have the opportunity to test products in paddle, running/trail running, overland, camping, climbing, technology, fly fishing and more.
- Paddle: whitewater, SUP, canoe, kayak, paddles, accessories, apparel
- Running/trail running: footwear, apparel, packs, hydration, accessories
- Overland: vehicles, accessories
- Camping: tents, hammocks, packs, furniture, backcountry kitchen, accessories, apparel, footwear
- Climbing: indoor, outdoor, hardgoods, footwear, apparel, accessories
- Fly Fishing: rods, reels, nets, apparel, footwear, accessories
- Yoga/Pilates: mats, apparel, footwear, accessories
- Technology: solar, cameras, GPS, fitness trackers, lighting
- Emerging brands/trendsetters: those who want to demonstrate their products and ideas in an urban outdoor setting
- Advocacy groups: participation, water conservation, rivers, parks
Here are a few reasons why the Demo Experience is a tremendous opportunity for your brand:
- It’s before Summer Market begins. Demo Experience gets you in front of retailers and journalists the day before Summer Market begins, which means both retailers and journalists will still be hungry for what’s new.
- Easily accessible for buyers and media. This will be the most accessible demo in the history of Outdoor Retailer in its new downtown Denver location.
- The proof is in the pudding. Retailers want to try out gear in its natural habitat. The event will stage along the banks of the Platte River, at Confluence and Commons Parks, with the whitewater features of Confluence Park also available for product testing.
If your brand specializes in any of the above categories, you should exhibit at Demo Experience. Join us!