Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show Has Sold Out of Space
Outdoor Retailer, the premier trade event and community gathering for the outdoor and snowsports industries, today announced its first show in Denver, the Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show on January 25-28, 2018 has sold out of space in the Colorado Convention Center. The show, combining Outdoor Retailer and the SIA Snow Show, will showcase an entirely new format with exhibits spanning three floors and for the first time, the public will be invited to select marquee events.
“The positive response to the combined show has exceeded all expectations,” said Marisa Nicholson, vice president and show director for all Outdoor Retailer events. “We are going to be bursting at the seams with gear. The opportunities for product discovery and access to outdoor and snow brands will be unparalleled, as well as the other hallmarks of an Outdoor Retailer show – education, networking and events that allow us all to connect with the outdoor community.”
Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show will also feature a new collaboration: Outdoor Retailer will partner with Icelantic’s Winter on the Rocks to bring the Fashion Show back to Denver at Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Happening on Night 2, Friday, January 26, the lineup begins with the Fashion Show featuring DJ Matt Cassidy, followed by JAUZ and Mac Miller. The Fashion Show and concert will be open to show attendees and the public, extending the show’s reach, providing a new platform for brand engagement and giving consumers a glimpse into the fashion coming from the outdoor and snowsports industries for next season. Tickets will be on sale soon.
Inside the Colorado Convention Center, the concentration of brands means Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show will offer unprecedented opportunities to discover new products and ideas across all areas of the show and its events:
- Venture Out: Brands celebrating the modern outdoor experience. Visit the RANGER Station there to understand the trends and consumers beyond this movement
- Luxe: An immersive experience in premium and luxury snow and outdoor apparel
- Scandinavian Village: Discover the energy, diversity and culture of Scandinavian brands without leaving the country
- Rental World: From the backshop to the counter, this area is a one-stop overview of alpine, snowboarding and cross country rental gear
- The Camp: Elevated education on the show floor, from the latest issues stores are facing to industry trends
- The Trend + Design Center: Innovations in materials and manufacturing for designers and R&D teams
- The Inspiration Awards: Celebrating those who inspire us to do more in the outdoors; last year’s recipients included Kris McDivit Tompkins, Tahoe Mountain Sports and Keen
- All-new “Night of Stoke” is an evening of films and speakers living the dream of the ultimate wintersports lifestyles
The current exhibitor list for the Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show is available here and the attending stores list can be found here, with new retailers registering daily. The floorplan will be released later this month. Housing for the show is open and attendees are encouraged to register and book their hotels as soon as possible. All attendees may book through EventSphere, Outdoor Retailer’s official housing partner.
Outdoor Retailer recently announced dates for each of its 2018 shows, including Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, July 23-26 and Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, November 8-11, and contracts are available for both. For information about exhibit opportunities, contact your Account Executive.
Badge registration for the upcoming Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show for exhibitors and independent reps will open the end of November.
May 10, 2018
Apr 12, 2018
Feb 05, 2018