Outdoor Retailer’s Future Dates
I am happy to share that Outdoor Retailer has set dates for the 2019-2022 tradeshows, completing its five-year calendar. Starting in November 2018, Outdoor Retailer moves to the beginning of the buying cycles, positioning the national show as the launch event and epicenter for innovation and ideas for the outdoor industry.
By re-establishing Outdoor Retailer as a launch event, the shows are able to influence ‘how’ retailers buy, rather than ‘when’ they buy. Retailers now have the opportunity to see the entire range of products available and gather intel about trends and industry initiatives. The deadlines stay the same, but retailers have more information. They see what’s possible, they analyze their sell through so that when they sit down at regional shows with their reps, they maximize their open-to-buy dollars and minimize order changes. Brands benefit from early retailer feedback to guide forecasting and production. The industry benefits from everyone coming together to share ideas.
We are working with our partners, regional rep associations and buying groups to create co-locations and demo events around all of Outdoor Retailer’s shows: Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show, Outdoor Retailer Summer Market and Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, and will let you know those details closer to each show.
The five-year calendar begins with the previously announced 2018 dates and extends through 2022. Outdoor Retailer is committed to Denver, and the Colorado Convention Center, which will host all of Outdoor Retailer’s tradeshows:
- Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show: January 25-28
- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market: July 23-26
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market: November 8-11
- Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show: January 8-11
- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market: June 17-20
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market: November 5-8
- Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show: January 7-10
- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market: June 22-25
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market: November 9-12
- Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show: January 11-14
- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market: June 14-17
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market: November 15-18
- Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show: January 10-13
- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market: June 10-13
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market: November 11-14
For information about any exhibit opportunities, contact Krista Dill, director of sales, at Krista.Dill@outdoorretailer.com for further information. For any questions regarding attending Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show, please contact Larry Harrison, brand development director, at Larry.Harrison@outdoorretailer.com.
Registration for retailer buyers and media is open and I invite you to join us in Denver, CO for Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show. Registration for exhibitors and independent reps will open mid-November.
See you in January!
VP & Show Director
Nov 16, 2017
Nov 08, 2017
Jul 06, 2017