With more than 28,000 people streaming through Summer Market, what will you do to make your brand message heard? Outdoor Retailer has put together opportunities to help your brand stand out. For all opportunities, contact your Account Executive.
- The Demo Experience - Opportunity for buyers to test your product—be part of The Demo Experience - Contract now or learn More >>
- Digital - Upgrade your exhibitor profile or run an ad campaign - See Opportunities >>
- Direct Marketing - Check out the postcard!
- Show Directory - Voted most valuable show tool by buyers - More >>
- Pick Six - Choose from six affordable opportunities to get your brand known beyond your booth - More >>
- Source at OR - Designer's guide
- Onsite - Creative branding opportunities
- Made in America - Showcase products from American manufacturers - See Below
- Media Preview - Exclusive access to media outlets - More >>
- Outdoor Retailer Magazine - See the media kits and don't miss the anniversary edition! More >>
- The BoardWalk - A curated SUP display area - More >>
- O.R. Dailies + Day Zero Daily - See below
- Seminars - See the information on the Call for Speakers or sponsor a seminar at The Camp or Trend + Design Center - More >>
Made In America Product Showcase
Outdoor Retailer and Outdoor Industry Association (OIA) are once again partnering to bring the Made in America Product Showcase to Summer Market 2017. In recognition of the growing interest in domestic manufacturing, the showcase will continue to feature products from American manufacturers to share the story of companies sourcing and producing here in the United States. Products will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis, with applications again vetted by OIA’s Made In America Working Group team.
O.R. Dailies + Day Zero Daily - Powered by SNEWS
Do NOT be fooled by imitations. Our industry is being solicited by media sales personnel for magazines that are NOT affiliated with Outdoor Retailer in ANY way. Please click on the image of the email solicitation to the right and do not place advertisements with any magazine other than the BEST - the O.R. Daily or the Official Show Directory.
SNEWS Sales & Advertising
Questions regarding show PR opportunities, press room details and deadlines, media list and more - contact OR's Director of PR and Communications Kate Lowery, she will be happy to assist you.
The Summer Market PR Toolkit is available:
OAD Demo Only Contract