With more than 28,000 people streaming through Summer Market, what will you do to make your brand message heard? Outdoor Retailer has put together opportunities to help your brand stand out. For all opportunities, contact your Account Executive.
- Open Air Demo - Opportunity for buyers to test your product - Learn More
- Digital - Upgrade your exhibitor profile or run an ad campaign
- Direct Marketing - Check out the postcard!
- Show Directory - Voted most valuable show tool by buyers - See Opportunities
- Source at OR - Designer's guide
- Onsite - Creative branding opportunities
- Made in America - Showcase products from American manufacturers - See Below
- Media Preview - Exclusive access to media outlets - Learn More
- TotalReach Packages - Bundled advertising and marketing opportunities
- NEW! Outdoor Retailer Magazine - Media Kit
- NEW! The BoardWalk - SOLD OUT - A curated SUP display area - Learn More
- O.R. Dailies + Day Zero Daily - See below
Made In America Product Showcase
Outdoor Retailer (OR) and Outdoor Industry Association® (OIA) are once again partnering to bring the Made in America Product Showcase to Summer Market 2016. In recognition of the growing interest in domestic manufacturing, the showcase will continue to feature products from American manufacturers to share the story of companies sourcing and producing here in the United States. Products will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis, with applications again vetted by OIA’s Made In America Working Group team. Complete the application here.
O.R. Dailies + Day Zero Daily - Powered by SNEWS
Do NOT be fooled by imitations. Our industry is being solicited by media sales personnel for magazines that are NOT affiliated with Outdoor Retailer in ANY way. Please click on the image of the email solicitation to the right and do not place advertisements with any magazine other than the BEST - the O.R. Daily or the Official Show Directory.
SNEWS Sales & Advertising
Questions regarding show PR opportunities, press room details and deadlines, media list and more - contact OR's Director of PR and Communications Kate Lowery, she will be happy to assist you.
The Summer Market PR Toolkit is available: