Welcome Prospective International Buyer Program Attendees!
What is Outdoor Retailer?
Outdoor Retailer is largest outdoor trade exposition in the United States. The people, brands, products and trends that define the outdoor and lifestyle markets make Outdoor Retailer Summer Market the can’t-miss show for retailers around the world.
Why Attend Outdoor Retailer?
Outdoor Retailer is One of the Best Business Decisions You Can Make!
- Product Selection – See the newest products from more than 1,500 exhibitors
- Global View – Preview all outdoor and lifestyle products and trends
- Networking – Build and maintain relationships with key brand leaders, manufacturers, suppliers and athletes
- Education – Participate in educational seminars designed to address the needs of retail buyers as well as import/export challenges
Why Become an IBP International Delegate?
Benefits For International Buyer Program (IBP) International Delegates:
- Complimentary Registration - Attend Outdoor Retailer Summer Market and the Open Air Demo with complimentary registration, a $40 savings
- Recognition - Special IBP recognition badge holders
- International Business Center Access - Amenities to include the following: Refreshments, Complimentary Wi-Fi access, Conference rooms for privates meetings
- Networking Reception - An IBP networking reception with interested exhibitors
- Expert Counseling & Briefings - Trade specialists from the Department of Commerce will be available for expert trade counseling & Outdoor Retailer Summer Market staff will provide briefings (Made in the USA, Venture Out, etc.) and show floor tours
- Complimentary access to Educational Sessions @ Outdoor University - Education programming sessions help educate, develop skills and share core knowledge across a variety of issues in the outdoor industry
International IBP Delegations at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market
Outdoor Retailer is currently recruiting international retailers from:
- Asia (including China, Indonesia, Mongolia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand)
- Latin America (including Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Chile and Mexico)
- Europe (including Italy, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey and the United Kingdom)
- Africa (Democratic of Congo)
U.S. Department of Commerce Export Assistance Center
To find the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Assistance Center in your country, please click here.
Join an International Buyer Delegation
For more information on becoming part of an International Delegation at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, please contact Allison Moore at Allison.Moore@trade.gov.
Visa Information for International Attendees
If you are attending the show from outside the U.S. or Canada, you have the option of downloading a Visa letter once you complete your online registration for the show.
If you are an international attendee and need a Visa in order to attend, you request the Visa letter easily during the registration process.
Badges for the show are not mailed; you must pick up your show badge onsite at Badge Will-Call. Please bring your confirmation email, business card and ID.
The following are links that we hope will assist you in your trip to the show:
- U.S. Government Export Portal: www.export.gov (here you’ll find tips on exporting, promoting your company, negotiating and much more)
- More information for traveling abroad: travel.state.gov
- Information for obtaining a business travel visa to the U.S.: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visitor.html http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/wait-times.html
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.